
I'm sure you want to go back home one day and give a hug to your mam!! So I might be a bit late to give you advice, but like many of us, I didn't know anything about Finland before....so I had to learn first!!
=> Keep the moral up, help yourself:
*Yo have to admit that the forecast temperature is not in Fahrenheit but in Celsius degress
*You might not be the most adapted animal to live here: bring your best waterproof shoes*Forget about the style and your best Channel dress, try Eskimo fashion instead
=> Finnish society
*Try to say "kiitos" as much as possible, they like it so much !
*Do not hold the door behind you, even if the following person is old or pregnant

*Hide your emotions, enthousiasm is forbidden from Monday morning till Friday night
*If you are a citizen of the following coutries (Russia, Sweden, ....), try, as much as possible, to hide your origins from Friday night till Monday morning
*From Sunday morning till Friday night, do not smile; it could be perceived as provocation*If you are a man, never say that the sauna is too hot. Should you get out, find another excuse !
=> Make finish friend
*Do not talk to them when they don't, do not try to avoid blanks in the conversation. You might even enjoy it one day!*Do not make fun of them
*Never say "no" when you are invited to Sauna
*Do no ever bring your Spanish friends
=> You should never say:
*I love Russia and Russian people*Can you lend me one euro?
*Do you speak English?
*Can I buy you a drink?
*Never try to criticize Finland, just compliments!
=> Erasmus life

Born in 1469 in Rotterdam, Erasmus was ......, then.........Consequently, the chuch was........Nonetheless, .......I know, you are not all found of history, so i made it short !!!
I found a very nice video on internet about the Erasmus life in Finland, I think most of you will recognize their arrival in Finland and for the others, it's a video to see, enjoy!!!!!!!!!
I love it! it's very cute!!!!!!! kkkkkk do not bring your spanish friends jajaa.. =)
RépondreSupprimerBut i'm sad i don't have any ads to click on.. you need to post more things on your blog or else i won't have anything to do! T^T kkk
RépondreSupprimerCoucou toi ! Je ne sais pas trop comment entamer ce commentaire, d'autant plus que tu peineras certainement à me remettre. Alors je vais tout de même tenter ne brève présentation , Nancy du M304 ???? Je t'ai parlé à la derniere soirée ESN Christmas Party, plus exactement au Kharma... Enfin je n'ai peut être pas parlé mais hurlé ! oui, c'est fort probable, à une certaine heure je ne controle plus mon débit sonore !!! Bref, je t'ai dit que j'avais aimé ton blog et par dessus tout ta facon d'écrire ! Tu m'as répondu de te laisser un message ici, ce que je fais !!! alors je te donne également mon MSN et mon blog : nancy_butterfly5@hotmail.com / http://www.tite-nanki.skyblog.com
RépondreSupprimerVoilà ! J'attends de tes nouvelles ! A Bientôt !
Here is a bit different view of Finland, written by some Finns: http://zendevils.blogspot.com/2008/02/finland.html
RépondreSupprimerSorry; stupid me. One more try. Here is a bit different view of Finland, written by some Finns: http://zendevils.blogspot.com/2008/02/finland.html.
RépondreSupprimer